Monday, March 31, 2008

Chocolates seem to make me popular...


Haha... terrible blog title I know! Like all food bloggers or foodies would know, food unites. If there is something more I can add for chocolate, it's "Chocolate DELIGHTS".

It seems truffles have brought me some new friends, and have given me very good reasons to meet up with old ones. I enjoy packing things neatly, and adorning them with a simple ribbon; Nothing pleases me more when what's inside is edible. Sometimes I wonder if I have baked cookies and rolled truffles so I can package them and give away as presents? (and not really to eat them myself?) Nonetheless, the effects of my interests seem to have helped me break out of my sometimes-prolonged bouts of anti-social behavior, and I am happy I did. K. sent me a lovely test message telling how much the bag of truffles brighten her day. That text message brightens up mine too. :)



I met up with W. for coffee because he had long been a loyal guinea pig (well, I hope he no longer feels so...), and I wanted him to try this new recipe. Maybe W. (and E. and A.) didn't enjoy it, have not heard from him. It's okie! I think meeting up for coffee was the real deal.

Haha... silly post, I hope I'm the only one reading it! ^__^

4 comments:

potaytoh said...

i read it i read it i read it! haha

Karen said...

haha, you idiot... sheesh, i think i better keep this blog private...

Anonymous said...

ok, now that I'm back, I'm still waiting for my share of truffles. waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... zzzzzzzzzz
haha... j/k!! whenever you make any.. ;)

Karen said...

heya cee,

haha... yah, i am definitely shortchanging you! will give you a big dose when i make the next batch. sorry i had been a little out of kitchen these days because of some other projects going on. soon soon soon k? ^^